Law No. 196 of 2021 creates the special regime for the establishment of operating and development of Agropark companies and dictates provisions for their operation.
- Promote the country brand with the support of the Panama Export programs (MICI-PROPANAMA).
- Technical assistance to producers to identify markets and comply with Global-Gap certification standards.
Technology and Innovation
- Research and Development (R&D) will be promoted, with the participation of national and international scientific centers.
Credit and tax incentives.
- The producers will have access to financing funds through the National Bank of Panama.
- Investment companies will have a 50% reduction in Income Tax for years.
IMPACT IN 10 YEARS:
- It is expected to incorporate 20,000 hectares, with an investment of B /. 700 million, generating an economy of 1,000 million a year.
- Generation of 100,000 direct jobs at a rate of 5 jobs per hectare.